Things To Know Before Renting With Us
- Due at lease signing and before Move In
- Full Security Deposit and First Full Month's Rent
- A Lease Processing Fee of $99
- Pet Administration Fee of $39 per pet
- Pet Rent is is $25/month per pet and will be added to the lease
- Pro-rated rent, if any, will be applied during the 2nd month of the lease
- Rent should paid online via the Tenants Portal
- Rent is always due on the 1st
- Late fees will be applied at Midnight on the 3rd
- When funds are collected, late fees and outstanding balances will be paid before any funds are applied to current rent
- We conduct an Annual Property Condition Report on each Property
- We may use a 3rd party service to conduct the service
- Smoke Alarms will be tested
- Air Filters will be checked
- Access to EACH Room is required, including the garage and HVAC Closet. Photos of each room will be taken (Walls, Flooring, Light Fixtures, Smoke Alarms, Under Sinks, Air filters, Etc)
Good Rental History
No Forcible Entry & Detainers (Evictions) unless you have a verifiable documentation of landlord irresponsibility. However, an FE&D due to property damage by the resident will not be accepted under any circumstance. No history of any damage to the residence, or an outstanding balance due to a previous landlord. We can accept base housing as rental history.
Verifiable Gross Income
Income must be equal or greater than three times the rent charged on the residence. We will collect a minimum of your 2 of your most recent pay stubs. For Self Employed (1099), we require the last 2 years IRS Tax Filings. Complete and Signed.
Credit history must show that the resident has paid bills on time and does not have a history of debt write-offs or accounts that have gone into collection. Residency may be denied due to poor credit history. Contingent on your credit score, an additional Security Deposit may be required.
Prior to move in, a Property Condition Report will be completed which includes photos. A copy will be provided to tenant(s) via the tenant portal. This report is typically completed before move in day.
Typically, our units are 'Rent Ready' when we are showing them and will be rented in the condition you see them. If there is something cosmetic in nature that you want addressed prior to accepting a unit, this should be made known BEFORE signing your lease. Applicant is strongly encouraged to view the property prior to signing any lease. If an applicant(s) has not seen the property prior to executing the lease, applicant(s) will be required to complete a 'Sight Unseen Addendum'. After the lease is signed, it is a binding agreement.
Bluefax Property Management has a very basic pet policy. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many people's lives, so we strive to allow most animals in most of our rental properties. Please make sure to ask if the property that has caught your eye accepts pets. Pet Screening Profiles are required for all animals looking to be accepted in one of our properties.
Pet Screenings can be completed by going to: petscreening.com/referral/wbXzX30WBYjB
Breeds that are are NOT accepted for Landlord Insurance Issues are as followed:
Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Chows Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, and any mix with these breeds.
Maximum amount of animals per property shall not exceed 4, of any combination.
Pet Administration fee is $39 per pet due at lease signing.
Pet Rent is $25/month per pet.
Equal opportunity Housing Company
Bluefax Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Housing Company and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®). Our staff members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and to the Federal Fair Housing Law.