Things To Know Before Renting With Us
- Due at lease signing
- Full Security Deposit and First Full Month's Rent
- A Lease Processing Fee of $99
- Pet Administration Fee of $39 per pet / or cage
- Tenant Package $20 (a recurring charge that includes monthly air filter shipments)
- Pet Rent Per the Pet Schedule and will be added to the lease
- Pro-rated rent, if any, will be applied during the 2nd month of the lease
- Rent should be paid online via the Tenants Portal
- Rent is always due on the 1st
- Late fees will be applied at 12:01am on the 4th.
- When funds are collected, late fees and outstanding balances will be paid before any funds are applied to current rent
- We conduct an Periodic Property Condition Reports on each Property
- We may use a 3rd party service to conduct the service
- Smoke Alarms will be tested
- Air Filters will be checked
- Access to EACH Room is required, including the garage and HVAC Closet. Photos of each room will be taken (Walls, Flooring, Light Fixtures, Smoke Alarms, Under Sinks, Air filters, Etc)
- Monthly Tenant Package
- Tenant is billed one low rate of $20/month
- Lockbox Move In & Move Out Included! This allows you to access the keys AT the property and on YOUR schedule. No ‘Business Hours Only’ key pickup & drop off required
- Each month, tenants are shipped all required air filters for the property
- If the property has a Pool or Spa
- A year round maintenance contract with a pool company will be required
- Due to the cost of repairing/replacement components, 'self-maintenance' is not allowed
Prior to move in, a Property Condition Report will be completed which includes photos. A copy will be provided to tenant(s) via the tenant portal. This report is typically completed before move in day.
Typically, our units are 'Rent Ready' when we are showing them and will be rented in the condition you see them. If there is something cosmetic in nature that you want addressed prior to accepting a unit, this should be made known BEFORE signing your lease. Applicant is strongly encouraged to view the property prior to signing any lease. If an applicant(s) has not seen the property prior to executing the lease, applicant(s) will be required to complete a 'Sight Unseen Addendum'. After the lease is signed, it is a binding agreement.
Equal opportunity Housing Company
Bluefax Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Housing Company and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®). Our staff members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and to the Federal Fair Housing Law.
You have chosen to do business with Bluefax Property Management, and we are obligated to honor the relationship with great care, beginning with the confidential information that may come into our possession during the course of your transaction with us. We believe that your privacy should not be compromised and are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of that information.
You can be assured that we are respecting your privacy and safeguarding your “nonpublic personal information”. Nonpublic personal information is information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or governmental records.
We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
Information about your transactions with us
Information about your transaction with non affiliated third parties
Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency
We respect the privacy of our customers, and we will not disclose nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need that information to provide products to you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We will not disclose nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to non-affiliated third parties.